hi, i’m another unorthodox mormon who’s taken to the internet as a cheap form of therapy. i live in LA and work in advertising. i have three kids and a beautiful wife. i love the beach, loud music, video games and food/drink. i was a faithful mormon until about 2004. i continued to attend until 2008 when prop 8 made me reconsider my relationship with the church. but i feel like leaving the church entirely would be like giving up. i continue to attend in hopes that some day it might change. naive? probably.
- Priesthood = Penis: bit.ly/oFhJaD #lds #mormon 6 years ago
- why i complain about mormonism anonymously: http://wp.me/p11NNG-K #lds #mormon 7 years ago
- glenn beck, mormonism and sharia law: https://unorthodoxmormon.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/an-open-letter-to-glenn-beck/ 7 years ago
- RT @askmormongirl: Glenn Beck Attracts 300,000; Pakistan Floods Impact 17 million | Religion Dispatches religiondispatches.org/dispatches/joa… via @AddThis 7 years ago
- stopped wearing my garments today. if you want to learn more about my underpants to go http://unorthodoxmormon.com #mormon #lds 7 years ago